Fall BYOC Event
Time & Location
About the Event
Something Borrowed Events will be hosting a Fall BYOC (Bring Your Own Camera) Photo Op! We understand how hectic life can get and how expensive it can be to hire a photographer for photos. That's why we've created an easy and affordable way for your family to take beautiful pictures! All you have to do is bring your family, friends and a camera! We will have people here to take your photo, help to position you, and make silly faces to capture the attention of little ones! The best part is, all of your pictures will go home with you on your own camera that day! For this event we will have two different setups. The first will be a Boho couch scene, and the second will be an Alice in Wonderland tea party scene. Each will be $20.00 or if you would like to do both, $35.00. If you would like to sign up for a 15 min time slot, please sign up on the corresponding SignUpGenius link below. This will be a two day event so please make sure to sign up for the scene and day you would like. If you would like to sign up for both scenes, make sure to sign up using both links. PLEASE read the SignUpGenius directions below! In order to reserve your slot we will require that you pay a NONREFUNDABLE $10 deposit (administrative fee) when signing up. The $10 credit will be applied to your total cost when you arrive that day! We will have two days available to sign up, Saturday, October 23rd and Sunday, October, 24th. We encourage you to bring along your favorite family photographer or we can take your picture with our camera for an extra $30.00. The pictures that we take will be emailed to you within a few days, but they will not be edited or touched up. NEW for this year: If you would like us to take the photos on our camera, we are requiring that you sign up ahead of time! To sign up to use our camera, please direct message us or send an email!
If there are any last minute changes or inclement weather updates, keep an eye out on this page, as that is where they will be posted! Because some of our props cannot be moved, we will have rain dates in case we need to move the event. The rain date will be on Sunday, October 31st. Fingers Crossed we don’t need to use it!
After the event is over, please share your photos with us on Something Borrowed Events Facebook page and leave a review! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Shayna at email@example.com or message us on Facebook! Hope to see all of your smiling faces on Saturday, October 23rd and Sunday, October 24th!
Unfortunately because this event will be held at our home, there will be no public restrooms available. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Click on the link below to sign up for the scene you would like to sign up for.
- Once you click on the link, make sure to choose the correct date and time that you wish to come. All dates and times, for each specific scene, is listed in that scene’s link. PLEASE make sure you are signing up for the date and time you would like, it can be difficult to switch it later.
- If you would like to sign up for more than one scene you must sign up for each scene separately. ( remember that they run every 15 min & that you don't want to sign up to be at two scenes at once )
- You will be required to pay a $10 nonrefundable fee in order to hold your spot. This will be applied as a credit to your total when you arrive that day.
- After you sign up and pay, please print the confirmation page and bring it along with you that day for a faster sign in!
SignUpGenius Links: *COPY AND PASTE LINKS TO SIGN UP!*